I would like to suggest Dr Biren Nadkarni is one of the tops and Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Delhi and Dr Yash Gulati best joint replacement surgeon in Delhi senior consultant honoured with Padma Shri award the fourth highest civilian award by the Government of India.
A surgical process where an injured joint is replaced with a new one. The patients who are suffering from a damaged knee by arthritis, trauma or other harmful diseases, total knee replacement surgery is the best option for them. Among all the above mentioned destructive diseases, osteoarthritis of the knees is considered the most common cause of knee replacement. Every patient must be aware of the benefits along with the risks associated with knee replacement surgery.
India is known for many veteran healthcare professionals with a good reputation across the world. You can consider the following list for further research and consultation.
- Ashok Rajgopal – Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- SKS Marya – Medanta The Medcity, Gurugram
- Pradeep Sharma – BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- IPS Oberoi – Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Ramneek Mahajan – MAX Hospital, Saket
Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Delhi, Best Joint Replacement Surgeon in Delhi
The top Orthopaedic Surgeons for Knee Replacement Surgery are:
- Dr Subhash Jangid – M.B.B.S, DNB (Ortho), M.S (Ortho),
He is currently working as the Director and HOD, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram. He is an expert of the hip, knee and joint replacement surgeries. He has done over 20,000 surgeries till now and performs 600 surgeries every year.
- Ashok Rajgopal – M.B.B.S, M.S (Ortho), M. CH (Ortho), F.I.M.S.A, F.R.C.S; 40 years of experience
Currently, he is the Group Chairman at Medanta the Medcity, Gurugram. He has been honoured with a Padmashri. He has performed over 30,000 Total Knee Replacement surgeries.
- SKS Marya – M.B.B.S, M.S (Ortho), DNB (Ortho), M.CH (Ortho), FRCS, FICS; 35 years of experience
He is the Chairman of Bone and Joint Institute at Medanta The Medcity. He has performed 15,000 joint replacement surgeries, more than 3,500 knee replacement, and 3,000 hip replacement surgeries. He specializes in bilateral knee and hip replacement surgeries.
- Ramneek Mahajan – MBBS, MS (Ortho), M.CH (Orthopaedics), Fellowship 20 years of experience ( Australia, Germany, and Singapore)
Director General of Orthopaedics & Head –joint replacement (Hip & Knee) in his records 2500 joint replacement and more than 10000 other Orthopedic and spine surgeries.