Best Hip Replacement Surgeon in India
Dr. Neelabh is a Best Hip Replacement Surgeon in India. As a child is born, the first thing his parents do is plan a health insurance for future. That is because of the medical treatments that can be very expensive and affect one’s budget in case of emergency.
Hip replacement surgery is basically a procedure in which a doctor surgically removes a painful hip with arthritis and replaces it with an artificial joint made up of metal and plastic components. It improves the functionality and mobility of the hip joint and relieves the patient from the pain. It is usually done when all treatment options have failed to provide pain relief.
You may undergo a surgery for Hip Replacement in India due to some conditions as:
- Osteonecrosis- dead bone tissues due to insufficient blood supply
- A bone tumor in the hip areas
- Rheumatoid arthritis- chronic joint pain and swelling
Best Hip surgeon in India:
Orthopaedic doctors in India are the one who treats the patients using surgical and non-surgical methods to correct the problems. These doctors work as a professional such as athletic trainers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and other physicians related to the treatment of international patients.
Wherever you are getting pain, either in the hip, knee, shoulder or other areas, Indian orthopaedic doctors helps to find out the solution to move again. Best hip replacement surgeons in India are highly educated from recognized medical college in India or abroad and who have a work experience of five to seven years and more.
- Qualifications for hip surgeons in India are;
o MS in Orthopaedic
o MCH in hip replacement
o DNB/FRCS/MRCS from International Colleges and Hospitals
o International Fellowship and Training Programs
- Best Hip surgeons in India perform many procedures including:
- Setting broken bones
- Diagnosing sprain and other joint and ligament
- Treating joint condition such as dislocations, arthritis, and back problems
- Treating bone tumors and birth defects of the skeleton
- Surgically repairing hip, knee, shoulder, ankles, wrists, feet, elbows
- Replacement of the joint with prostheses
The Hip replacement surgeons in India are not only qualified but also experienced in all kinds of surgeries especially related to replacement of knee and hip. For the best of orthopaedic centres, you can visit the following Indian cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Nagpur, Kerala, Goa, Chennai, Gurgaon, and Chandigarh.